We respect and support the right of individual data privacy and commit ourselves to not expose or exploit our user's individual data which will inconvenience them in any way.
For the purposes of analytics beneficial for fact-finding / information, we will only use non-direct-personal identifiable data , examples being, but not limited to, as follows :
- Examples of non-direct-personal identifiable data - General Trends :
- The total number of professional / amateur athletes in any given sports broken down by countries and/or geographic region
- Any increments or decrements in the number of such athletes in the associated sport/s by timeline (e.g in the past 1 / 3 years, etc)
- Most followed or supported Athlete/s or personality profiles (based on count of followers) - based on publicly available information
- Most popular entries / posts / events (based on number of likes or views or indicated attendance,etc)
- Any other General trends which may arise , such as how many fans there are of certain sports or games,etc.
We hope that facts and figures like these will help enable better decision making in the future and for general consensus on likely figures for trending data plotting purposes.
Unless with a direct consent provided by our users, or via the settings they choose, we pledge not to directly or indirectly expose sensitive data such as Our Members :
1. Personal contact data
2. Political inclination (based on whatever data they choose to post or share)
3. Location details (if any available)
4. Other information deemed personal in nature