SportingTalents.com User Agreement
Dated : 24 May 2018
Our mission is to bring together all sporting community members and organizations , be it athletes, professionals , or even just simply, sports fans. Our services allow for an open promotion of personal / professional content related to any sports to the members of our site and also others via sharing on other platforms.
Definitions and Introduction
You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join SportingTalents.com”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a binding contract with SportingTalents.com (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
This Contract applies to SportingTalents.com , associated apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and the “Share” plugins. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Contract applies to both.
You are entering into this Contract with Trumps Mediacomms Pte Ltd Singapore (also referred to as “TM”, “we” and “us”) regardless of your location and your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, our Services is controlled by Trumps Mediacomms Pte Ltd.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the SportingTalents.com Service, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a visitor.
2.1 Service Eligibility
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (described below) or older; (2) you will only have one SportingTalents.com account which must be using your real legal name; and (3) you are not already restricted by SportingTalents.com from using the Services.
Members who were below this new Minimum Age when they started using the Services under a previous User Agreement may continue to use them, as they have already reached the new Minimum Age since then or will reach it in the near future.
“Minimum Age” means 12 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for SportingTalents.com to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 Your Account & your commitments
Members are account holders. You agree to:
(1) try to choose a strong and secure password
(2) keep your password secure and confidential
(3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections)
(4) follow the laws within your jurisdiction and our list of Dos and Don’ts.
You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your sponsors or agent/s), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were set up or purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. Sponsor), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service applicable; however, they do not have rights to your personal account.
2.3 Notices and Service Messages
You agree that we will provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a notice within the Service, or (2) a message sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date. Please review your settings to control the privacy of your data (to be made visible to yourself only and/or others
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your content sharing on Facebook (where applicable)
Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honour the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., privacy settings for sharing of content and details such as email, birthday, contact, etc).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to SportingsTalents.com
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We’ll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content as best possible via your preferred settings.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your SportingTalents profile will be truthful and honest.
As between you and SportingTalents.com, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting SportingTalents.com and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give third parties the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your choices.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to SportingTalents.com, you agree that SportingTalents.com can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. SportingTalents.com may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify pricess prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted.
3.3 Other Content, Sites and Apps
Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through SportingTalents.com, and we aren’t responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. SportingTalents.com generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news.
3.4 Proprietary Rights in Content on SportingTalents.com
1. SportingTalents.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, Messages, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, sound recordings, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you transmit, submit, display or publish ("post") on, through or in connection with the SportingTalents.com Services. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with the SportingTalents.com Services, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license granted herein. By posting any Content on, through or in connection with the SportingTalents.com Services, you hereby grant to SportingTalents.com a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, combine with other content, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, transmit, sell, distribute, and otherwise exploit such Content by all means and manners now or later known, including, without limitation, on, through or in connection with the SportingTalents.com Services to third party applications; widgets; websites; or mobile, desktop or other services which are linked with your Account at your election (collectively, "Linked Services"), including, without limitation, distributing part or all of the SportingTalents.com Services and any Content included therein, in any media formats and through any media channels. Content submitted by Users and authorized by the User to be distributed on Linked Services need not be maintained on the SportingTalents.com Services by us for any period of time, and Users will not have the right, once submitted, to access, archive, maintain or otherwise use such Content on the SportingTalents.com Services or elsewhere. The license you grant is perpetual; provided, however, that after you remove your Content from the SportingTalents.com Services, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to remove such specific deleted Content from further distribution on the SportingTalents.com Services, as soon as practicable but, please be aware that any distribution of your Content that may have occurred by you or other Users via Linked Services, or otherwise (e.g., posted on third party User's Profiles, sent by you to other Users, contributed to a mashup of Content from multiple Users, etc.) may continue to be displayed, distributed and used. Further, deleted Content may persist in archival copies on SportingTalents.com servers for a reasonable period of time. You understand and agree that once Content is distributed to a Linked Service, or incorporated into other aspects of the SportingTalents.com Services (e.g., as part of a derivative work), SportingTalents.com is under no obligation to delete or ask other Users or a Linked Service to delete that Content; therefore, it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
2. The license you grant to SportingTalents.com is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to SportingTalents.com), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that SportingTalents.com is not required to pay you or anyone else deriving rights from you for the use by SportingTalents.com of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that SportingTalents.com is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the SportingTalents.com Services and, subject to good faith efforts to honor your Profile Settings, to third party search engines), and worldwide (because the Internet and the SportingTalents.com Services are global in reach). You also hereby grant to SportingTalents.com, and agree to grant to SportingTalents.com, the unconditional, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, fully-paid and royalty free right to use, share and exploit your name, persona, and likeness, and your Profile information and information about your activities on the SportingTalents.com Services (including, without limitation, your activities in connection with our sponsors and advertisers), without any obligation or remuneration to you. However, from time to time we may offer you choices regarding how information about you is shared and we will make good faith efforts to honor your elections. Except as prohibited by law, you hereby waive, and you agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that you may have in any Content. To the extent not waivable, you irrevocably agree not to exercise such rights (if any) in a manner that interferes with any exercise of the rights granted hereunder. You understand that you will not receive any fees, sums, consideration, or remuneration for any of the rights granted in this Section 6. If you are a minor, you represent and warrant that your parent or legal guardian has consented to you granting the rights as set forth in this Section 6, or that are provided in any Additional Terms.
3. Each time you submit any Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside or are the parent or legal guardian, or have all proper consents from the parent or legal guardian, of any minor (including yourself) who is depicted in or contributed to any Content you submit, and that, as to that Content: (i) you are the sole author and/or owner of the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with the SportingTalents.com Services, or otherwise have the lawful right to grant the license set forth in this Section 6 or that is provided in any Additional Terms, all without any SportingTalents.com obligation to obtain consent of any third party and without creating any obligation or liability of SportingTalents.com, (ii) the Content is accurate (other than as authorized or any Additional Terms); (iii) the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with the SportingTalents.com Services and/or Linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity; and (iv) the Content will not violate this Agreement (including any Additional Terms, or cause injury or harm to any person. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through the SportingTalents.com Services and/or Linked Services.
5. In your communications with SportingTalents.com, please keep in mind that we do not seek any unsolicited ideas or materials for products or services, or even SportingTalents.com improvements to products or services, such as ideas, concepts, inventions, or designs for musical productions or equipment, books, scripts, screenplays, motion pictures, television shows, theatrical productions, or webisodes (collectively, "Unsolicited Ideas and Materials"). Any Unsolicited Ideas and Materials you post on or send to us (via the SportingTalents.com Services or otherwise) are deemed User Content and licensed to us as set forth in this Section 6. In addition, SportingTalents.com retains all of the rights held by members of the general public with regard to your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials. SportingTalents.com's receipt of your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials is not an admission by SportingTalents.com of their novelty, priority, or originality, and it does not impair SportingTalents.com's right to contest existing or future intellectual property rights relating to your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials.
6. The SportingTalents.com Services contain Content owned by SportingTalents.com ("com Content"). SportingTalents.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and SportingTalents.com owns and retains all rights in the SportingTalents.com Content and the SportingTalents.com Services. SportingTalents.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the SportingTalents.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use (and for the promotional uses permitted to artists hereunder) in connection with viewing the SportingTalents.com Website and using the SportingTalents.com Services, and in connection with standard search engine activity or use of a standard Internet browser (e.g., for making cache copies). From time to time, SportingTalents.com may make available to Users certain explicitly designated SportingTalents.com Content for Users use as part of User Content (defined below) ("SportingTalents.com Licensed Elements"), but only for such purposes as may be explicitly stated at the time that the SportingTalents.com Licensed Elements are made available on the SportingTalents.com Services; but we and our licensors and certain other third parties, as the case may be, retain ownership of such SportingTalents.com Licensed Elements. The foregoing limited license: (i) does not give you any ownership of, or any other intellectual property interest in, any SportingTalents.com Content, and (ii) may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason, in SportingTalents.com's sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability. In some instances, we may permit you to have greater access to and use of SportingTalents.com Content and/or SportingTalents.com Licensed Elements, subject to certain Additional Terms. You are only granted a limited license, and, as between you and SportingTalents.com, there is not a sale with respect to SportingTalents.com Content.
7. The SportingTalents.com Services contain Content of Users ("User Content"). Except as otherwise provided within this Agreement, or in any Additional Terms, you may not copy, download, communicate, make available, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any User Content appearing on or through the SportingTalents.com Services.
8. The SportingTalents.com Services contain Content of third party licensors that are not Users (such licensors, "Third Party Licensors" and such content "Third Party Content"). Third Party Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and each Third Party Licensor retains rights in its Third Party Content. Subject to any applicable Additional Terms, you are hereby granted a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view, or listen to, as applicable, the Third Party Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing and using the SportingTalents.com Services and in connection with standard search engine activity or use of a standard Internet browser (e.g., for making cache copies). Except for the foregoing limited license, and except as otherwise expressly provided in writing by SportingTalents.com, you are granted no right, title or interest in any Third Party Content. You are only granted a limited license, and, as between you and SportingTalents.com, there is not a sale with respect to Third Party Content. Except as otherwise provided within this Agreement or applicable Additional Terms, or directly authorized by SportingTalents.com and/or a Third Party Licensor on the SportingTalents.com Services (e.g., as part of a promotion that encourages you to download specific Third Party Content for your use in connection with such promotion), you may not copy, download, communicate, make available, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Third Party Content (except as may be a result of standard search engine activity or use of a standard Internet browser). SportingTalents.com reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of Content that you post on, through or in connection with the SportingTalents.com Services.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
SportingTalents.com reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. SportingTalents.com reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if SportingTalents.com believes that you may be in breach of this Contract or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don’ts).
3.6 Intellectual Property Rights
We’re providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
SportingTalents.com reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are be the trademarks of their respective owners. SportingTalents.com logos and other SportingTalents.com trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used for our Services are trademarks of SportingTalents.com.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1 No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, SPORTINGTALENTS.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT SPORTINGTALENTS.COM WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2 Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS SPORTINGTALENTS.COM HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), SPORTINGTALENTS.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT SPORTINGTALENTS.COM WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF SPORTINGTALENTS.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT SPORTINGTALENTS.COM WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) EXCEED THE SUM OF SGD$100
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND SPORTINGTALENTS.COM AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF SPORTINGTALENTS.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We can each end this Contract anytime we want.
Both you and SportingTalents.com may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination unless specifically requested for removal :
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback and past content unless explicitly requested for removal
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Contract;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination if such amounts exist.
You can choose to close your account at anytime
- Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, we agree to resolve it in Singapore Courts (using English Common law).
For all others, including those who live outside of Singapore, you agree that the laws of Singapore, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the appropriate courts in Singapore, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in the court/s.
- General Terms
Here are some important details about how to read the Contract.
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract. To the extent allowed by law, the English language version of this Contract is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that SportingTalents.com has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that SportingTalents.com may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Contract.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Contract and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
- SportingTalents.com “Dos” and “Don’ts”
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a respectful and considerate manner to other users.
- Accept that whatever information you choose to put on the site may be made publicly available (subject to your privacy settings)
You agree that you will not:
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on SportingTalents.com. The occasional creation of clearly fictional profiles by SportingTalents.com or with its express permission in connection with a promotional campaign does not waive this obligation;
- Misrepresent your identity (e.g. by using a pseudonym), your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person) unless you have the implicit or explicit approval from the person the member profile is being created for;
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by SportingTalents.com;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Service use limits (such as caps on keyword searches);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of SportingTalents.com;
- Solicit email addresses or other personal information from Members you don’t know, without authorization.
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of this policy;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others)
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of SportingTalents.com, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our proprietary content ,other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “SportingTalents.com” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL unless explicitly approved by the management team of TM.
- Use SportingTalents.com invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code or to access any part of the operating systems of the site including the administrator platform;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services.
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by SportingTalents.com without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as a SportingTalents.com or TM Staff) ;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any Service without SportingTalents.com’s consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without SportingTalents.com’s consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlaying or otherwise modifying the Services or their appearance;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by SportingTalents.com, such as its mobile applications, SportingTalents.com.com and slideshare.net;
- Use a Service for tasks that it is not intended for;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- Violate any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.